- Dr Noah Bassil, Department of Modern History, Politics and International Relations, Macquarie University;
- Professor Ahmed Shboul, Department of Arabic & Semitic Studies, Sydney University;
- Greg Combet, Former Federal Labor Minister (including Portfolios Climate Change & Industry);
- in conversation with Frank Stilwell, Sydney University;
- Quentin Dempster, Journalist, author and presenter ABC 7:30 (NSW);
- Cat Gander, NGO Consulting Group and former Executive Officer NSW Women's Refuge Movement;
- Rachel Sim, From "No Shelter", a collective against gendered violence;
- Professor Ian Hickie, Executive Director, Brain and Mind Research Institute, Sydney Medical School;
- Dr Sebastian Rosenberg, Senior Lecturer, Brain and Mind Research Institute;
- Cat Rose, Convenor, Community Action Against Homophobia (CAAH);
- Dr Mehreen Faruqui, Greens MLC, NSW Parliament;
25th September 2014
SYRIA & IRAQ - AN UPDATE
2nd October 2014
AN EVENING WITH GREG COMBET, FORMER FEDERAL LABOR MINISTER
9th October 2014
ABBOTT'S CUTS TO THE ABC - DISEMPOWERING DEMOCRATIC DEBATE
16th October 2014
CHANGES TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SUPPORT SERVICES IN NSW: WHO GIVES THE BEST SUPPORT FOR WOMEN FLEEING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND WHY?
23rd October 2014
TEENAGE MENTAL HEALTH IS WORSENING & CONTINUES TO BE SERIOUSLY UNDER RESOURCED - WHAT MUST BE DONE?
30th October 2014
THE POLITICS OF MARRIAGE EQUALITY - WHY ARE OUR POLITICIANS APPEASING THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT?