Ian Hickie talking on TEENAGE MENTAL HEALTH IS WORSENING & CONTINUES TO BE SERIOUSLY UNDER RESOURCED - WHAT MUST BE DONE?
|Share by email||View More Talks|
- John Graham, Assistant General Secretary, NSW Branch, ALP;
- Steven Jones, Federal Member for Throsby, and Shadow Assistant Health Minister;
- Sally McManus, Secretary Austalian Services Union( NSW & ACT);
- Gary Moore, CEO Homelessness NSW;
- Sister Anne Jordan, President, Cana Communities;
- David Shoebridge, Greens MLC, NSW Parliament;
- Anne Gardner, General Secretary Public Service Association;
- Dr Neal Blewett, Former Labor Health Minister when Australia lead the world in response to the AIDS crisis;
- Alan Brotherton, Director, Policy Strategy & Research at ACON;
6th November 2014
WHERE IS THE ALP LEFT & WHAT DOES IT STAND FOR?
13th November 2014
THE ONGOING DISGRACE OF HOMELESSNESS: WHY NEITHER LABOR NOR THE COALITION GETS IT?
20th November 2014
REGULATING THE REGULATORS AND WORKPLACE BULLYING - WHEN THE BULLYING REGULATOR FAILS TO TAKE CARE OF ITS OWN
27th November 2014
THE POLITICS OF AIDS IN THE 21ST CENTURY - A FORGOTTEN EPIDEMIC